Part think-tank incubator, part workshop, and pure purpose at play. Contributors model aspects of big ideas , essentially co-creating initiatives, innovations, and solutions that turn into new cooperative and sustainable paradigms of living.
What does a healthy future-forward ecosystem culture look like in a diverse and expanding area?
Our Mid-City America model helps orchestrate the eco-conscious development and evolution of a quaint riverside mountaintop town of 8600 residents within 2.5 square miles. Set against the backdrop of lush greenery and low rolling mountains, the town features a mix of new and historic homes and buildings, many in the style of the charming aesthetic of the late 1800s and early 1900s. Primed for a new-world Renaissance, and with all the feelings of a nook-y country town, this community is located just 90 minutes from one of the world’s busiest cities, connected by railway. Our current model will feature at least one outpost of CoCre Cafes.
Healthy ecosystem model town concept that includes production and curation of community enrichment and empowerment initiatives, Main Street/downtown development, arts and cultural programming, augmented education curriculums, food production and distribution, health and well being culture, abuse/trauma stabilization, living condition improvements, and uni/bipartisan cooperation between citizens and small town government and up through the channels.
Status: landed on the ground, in play
Implementation phase 2021-2023 into solid foundational model. Open opportunities and collaborations available.
Open CALL Opportunities:
- Bring through a business idea/calling
- Offer culture, programming, and empowerment for the people of the community
- Support events and cultural experiences in the area
- Learn more about aligned partnership and sponsorship opportunities
- Bring resources, experience, connections, or other offerings to this model
- Learn more about the town’s Carbon Neutral program
- Discover Real Estate, Impact and/or Philanthropic investment opportunities