NU - Nations United
Part think-tank incubator, part workshop, and pure purpose at play. Contributors model aspects of big ideas , essentially co-creating initiatives, innovations, and solutions that turn into new cooperative and sustainable paradigms of living.
Model NU offers a free space to think beyond the borders, brackets, and braulic of what has been gridded to inspire a new paradigm of existence.
We co-exist on a vast and naturally abundant planet. In this age of instant connection and greater communication, there are far more intelligent (and fun!) ways to share our tools, fuels, jewels, joys, and toys.
NU offers a space to solution stew on a model global resource share cooperative that aims to evolve beyond imbalance and scarcity. Pronounced new and an acronym for Nations United, NU is bringing together thought-leaders and tinkerers who have fun with grand missions and plays.
This group is intended to model out harmonious organization beyond borders, including sensitive geopolitical conversations around land, resources, and capital.
Why Nations United?
- We are born free onto a utopian-like planet, with everything needed to work it all out with each other.
- The brute and forceful ways of moving resources around the board and the plays on the people reaped off of will not last this lighter age.
- We are here now – in this time of instant communication and great global possibility.
Vivienne Westwood by Juergen Teller
- Our current first/third world business models and structures prove fundamentally insecure. Typically the richest countries in the world in terms of resource trade are the most impoverished, and the countries that tend not to have much in terms of resource output are often the richest in capital and military might.
- Common sense. We can take care of each other, and people can have what they need.
The Great Exhale
Freedom forward comes from letting go of what no longer serves the greatest of interests. Evolution is so perfectly healthy, and with the only way out being through, empowerment and cooperation are our surest paths forward.
A greater world begins within.
Do you feel any roots or feelings of fear and resistance to the idea of peace on Earth for all-kind?
Abundance or scarcity? Fear or love?
Why? Or why not?
Open CALL Opportunities:
- Geopolitical experts and consultants
- Policies and legal eagles
- Systems change architects and engineers
- Local groups, organizations, and governments in resource rich areas
- Cooperating partners from existing institutions
- Thinkers, do-ers, and those who feel the model play and mission