NU - Nations United
Part think-tank incubator, part workshop, and pure purpose at play. Contributors model aspects of big ideas , essentially co-creating initiatives, innovations, and solutions that turn into new cooperative and sustainable paradigms of living.
Model NU offers a free space to think beyond the borders, brackets, and braulic of what has been gridded into our current paradigm of existence.
NU provides a solution circle for a model global resource share cooperative that aims to help alleviate humanity from feelings of scarcity and imbalance. Pronounced simply new (or neux for the rive gauche set), but, most importantly, an acronym for Nations United. NU is bringing together thought-leaders, experienced experts, thinkers, and tinkerers who can also see its grand mission as well as real ways of getting there.
We co-exist here on a highly abundant planet. In this age of instant connection and greater communication, there are far more intelligent (and fun!) ways to share our fuels, jewels, tools, toys, and joys. This group models out harmonious organization beyond borders to handle some of the most sensitive geopolitical conversations around land, resources, and human capital tuned towards a higher vision of our collective evolution.
Why Nations United?
- We were born free onto a utopian planet, where we literally have everything we need to work it all out with each other.
- We are here now – in this age of instant communication!
- The channels have been dredged for us by our ancestors and we have manifested our mighty ways of moving around prized resources, clearly graduating from from the days of cinnamon and spices – but just barely in brute.
- Our current first/third world business models and structures are fundamentally insecure. Often the richest countries in the world in terms of valuable resources are often the poorest as people, and the countries that tend not to have much in terms of resource output are often the richest, yet, also often the most brute.
- Does it feel like straight-up common sense that we just evolve together as good, secure, happy humans?
- Why not? The possibilities are far prettier than the alternative.
The Great Exhale
Annnnddd exhale. Let go. The first world business model is still colonization, and it reeks to high heaven. This behavior is simply insecure and not lifeward because it tends to breed scar-city and fear-based dystopian control issues, where people – no matter how many embellishments they wear or attract – often grow to feel disconnected, like sealed-off fishbowls in giant wondrous oceans. And it’s all just simply not necessary. Its in the times where we shatter the glass and go with the grander flow to feel into the possibilities forward.
Honest reflections are required for this Age of Enlightenment - where light illuminates all shadows.
Do you feel any roots or feelings of fear and resistance to the idea of peace on Earth for all-kind?
Abundance or scar-city? Fear or love?
Why? Or why not?
Open CALL Opportunities:
- Geopolitical experts and consultants
- Policies and legal eagles
- Systems change architects and engineers
- Local groups, entities, and governments in resource rich areas around the world
- Cooperating partners from existing institutions
- Thinkers, do-ers, and those who see the mission